25 April, 2008

around the house...

gosh, has it really been 10 days since i posted last? my, how time flies. i've been busy knitting lots of custom hats and trying to set aside some time to work with my new camera lens. i haven't been able to devote too much time to it, but here are a few favorite snaps from around our home...





and here is maya enjoying her banana this morning.  bananas were her very first table food, and she's loved them ever since...




i hope to get back into the swing again with regular posting. you'll be hearing from me again soon!

yours after too long away,

shelley

10 comments:

denise said...

I've missed you! Love the photos - such nice rich color. I always love photographing wood ... and children ... :)

dawn klinge said...

Nice to see you back! Those wood carvings are so pretty. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the natural wood tone and the natural lighting...Where did Maya get her felted bangle bracelets? I love them!! :0)

Gypsy said...

Nice to see you back. I love the little curved cubby house - Maya has the most beautiful toys.

Teaching Handwork said...

Hope you hear from you soon

waldorfmama said...

thanks, everyone! it's good to be back. :) jenn - maya's felted bangle bracelets are from madsbelly on etsy. :)

MoeyMichele said...

Lurking and drooling as always, where DO you get those wooden toys? They are so adorable!

waldorfmama said...

moey - the top and last picture are of wooden figures/toys from ostheimer out of germany. i've collected these for about 20 yrs now and we have an extensive collection. they have always been a favorite of all of my children. :)

Anonymous said...

it looks so athmospheric and peaceful around your house. love the photos. how old is your daughter?

waldorfmama said...

ramona - my daughter just turned 4 years old. :)