28 April, 2008

green monday...

i just discovered a lovely group of people who are participating in 'color week' this week, so i decided to join them! you can find more info about it over at curiousbird. here are the colors designated for each day...

monday:  green
tuesday:  yellow
wednesday:  orange
thursday:  red/pink
friday:  blue

so here are my 'green monday' pictures...

elf  house



a thrifted jar home for felting needles



green meadow mushroom gnome



yours in greenness,

shelley

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to meet you through the bloggosphere! Thanks for visiting my blog today, and for leaving a comment. I love your green monday pictures, and the Mother Earth blessing.
peace,
Caren

waldorfmama said...

caren - nice to meet you, too! thanks for stopping by. :)

Mary Beth said...

I love your shots of green, especially the elf house. And I've admired your hats before--so cute!

TheSingingBird said...

lovely to associate mondays with peaceful healing greens, thank you shelley
hugs! birdie

denise said...

Ooh, interesting! Love the photos. MIght be a good week for color for me too! ;)

Michele said...

That mushroom image is just adorable!

waldorfmama said...

thanks everyone! and join in the fun, denise. :)

World Wide Alternative said...

Beautiful! Xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh where did you get the elf house?! ADORABLE!

Jasmine Mirra said...

Hello! Your color week is beautiful! Love your pictures! I just strated my color week too...