29 April, 2008

yellow tuesday...

here we are on the second day of 'color week'. what fun it is to see all of the other bloggers participating! take a peek over at curiousbird. inspiring, to say the least. so today is dedicated to the color of sunshine. oh, how i love sunny yellows.  here is my bright and happy selection for yellow tuesday...

a very special baby



star candle holder



knight's horse



yummy pepper



look out for orange wednesday tomorrow - orange in my favorite color!

yours in sunshine today,

shelley

8 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Yellow is my favorite color. You take such pretty photos.

Anonymous said...

Very nice idea!

Anonymous said...

shelley - I loved your green things (ostheimer gets me everytime) and the yellow day is great too. The little doll is my favorite. My sister got a yellow knit doll when she was two. When she pulled the doll out of the package leg first, she yelled, "CORN!" Your little doll could have been Corn's sister. :) enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

Hello back! Lovely yellows and greens, and I really love the Mother Earth piece below. AND your little one is a cutie pie! I have never participated in color week before, but I am so inspired by all the great people to visit....I'll be back...

Anonymous said...

I too am a waldorf mamma! I love your blog...great eye!

waldorfmama said...

thanks, everyone!

martha - that's a great story about your sister and her 'corn' doll! i've got a very special story about this doll, which i plan on sharing in a post sometime. :)

Carle said...

Yellow is my favourite! I enjoyed your projext of the day!
Blessings
Carle

World Wide Alternative said...

Pops loves the last shot,
"Look Mumma! A lellow tatarto!" Xxx