30 April, 2008

orange wednesday...

here we are on the third day of 'color week' already. my how the week is flying. first let me say that orange is my very favorite color and i had a hard time deciding which pictures to leave out today. again, check out the amazing people who are participating in this wonderful week of color over at curiousbird!  here are my choices for orange wednesday (by the way, it's always an orange day in my kitchen)...

my beloved le creuset in flame



my beloved kitchenaid in tangerine



our martinmas lanterns



our fiestaware in tangerine and persimmon



hazel's special dress



favorite cooking utensils



oh fun, tomorrow is pinks and reds - my two other favorites!

yours in tangerine love,

shelley

15 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Shelley, I'm really enjoying your colourful week.

woolies said...

:0)
we use fiestaware too - all the colors. It was a wedding present almost 17 years ago, and we keep adding to it...
:0)

waldorfmama said...

jenny - thanks!

woolies - fiestaware is all we've have ever had, too. :) these 2 colors are my favorites, but we also use the chartreuse and turquoise!

VSJensen said...

ohmygoodness, i am really coveting that kitchenaid in tangerine! it's perfect! i love your color week, orange is amazing! ( i can never pick a favorite color, always change my mind... but orange is definitely up there!)

Lizz said...

What lovely colors today Shelley.

Thanks!

World Wide Alternative said...

Oh SWOOOON! Xxx

Suzanne said...

love the creuset color!

Maymomvt said...

I'd love to know your lantern pattern. I would like to do something new next fall.

Yarrow said...

Shelley, I would love to see some photos of your entire house, if these pictures are any indication of how beautiful it must me. THanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I would love to be in your kitchen and soak up the orange!

Jess said...

I have enjoyed every colorful post this week. We have the same orange colored crueset cookware and I love it too!

Leah said...

I have the same flame le creuset pans. Love the colors!

Gypsy said...

Too beautiful. I have never seen fiestaware - off to google it now. Your home looks so very very beautiful, thank you for sharing these images - better than any flash magazine!

Laura said...

I love, love your orange kitchen and your pictures are wonderful. Your blog is so fun to read.

Laura Henley : )

mosey handmade said...

we are le c and fiesta twins! but your collection is much grander!
turquoise is my fave!
lovely post!