03 February, 2008

spring green...

i have just listed a new color of my made-to-order merino wool pilot caps in my etsy shop. introducing spring green...



in shades of spring green, olive and mint. a beautiful variegated yarn in merino wool that is super soft. and made-to-order so you can choose the size you want. i'll be adding 2 more colors from this beautiful yarn collection (for a total of 5 colors), and then i'll be listing more of my one-of-a-kind hats.  i've also got a new design variation on my pilot cap in the works, so stay tuned!

yours in warmth,

shelley

8 comments:

Ayla said...

I love the spring colors. I'm going to measure Ronans head and see if he'll fit a hat, but i'm worried he may not because he has such a huge noggin LOL

* * said...

Hi! I am new to your blog, and am really loving it! :)
The pilot cap is beautiful, wonderful greens! I look forward to what you will be offering in your new shop for knitted doll clothing!!!

Lizz said...

This color really sings to me, Shelley.

denise said...

I love that rich green!

mosey handmade said...

great color shelley!
i was just trying to explain this certain green to my lil' sis..i kept saying you know the color of "growing things" and she kept calling me too abstract.
but i see my friend shelley has the idea!!!!
very nice!:)

wool food mama said...

Your blog is gorgeous and your work is amazing. Love love love it all.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful colour. i just love those hats you knit.

FairiesNest said...

Lovely as always, I can't wait to see the new design!