inspired by amanda's post on saturday, here are ten little joys that are making me smile this february week...
1. witnessing the amazing love and joy between my sweet daughter and her devoted papa (papi).
2. listening to my daughter's voice go high and then low as she 'reads' to her babies or to her papi and me.
3. beholding the beauty of the handmade toys we choose to surround our daughter with.
4. the sweet smell of my little one's breath as she wakes up each morning in our family bed.
5. running across an old picture of our sweet baby girl napping when she was 19 months old.
6. knitting every day.
7. the calm, warmth and serenity i feel in our home.
8. holding, snuggling and nursing my 3 year old toddler many times throughout our day.
9. the way my sweet husband plays endlessly and tirelessly with our girl.
10. the happiness and thankfulness i feel each and every day for this beautiful life that i am living!
yours in february joy,